The Regional Members’ Network for library and information professionals living and or working in Kent.
The CILIP Kent Member network will strive to:
- Represent CILIP in the region
- Provide CPD opportunities for members
- Support those members who are undertaking Professional Registration by facilitating CILIP HQ and SE Candidate support
- Provide a focus for professionalism activism within the region, enabling members to network and share information across the whole of the LIS domain
- Communicate with members and with the wider community. Non-CILIP members will always be welcome to attend our events and contribute to our initiatives.
- Encourage as wide a range of people as possible to participate in the activities on the Branch
- Provide the opportunity to visit libraries in the region
- Raise funds as appropriate by means of events and other activities
All registered charities, and sub-sets of registered charities, are required to demonstrate the public benefit of their activities
For further information please contact us at CILIPinKent@gmail.com